Below are a few important details you need to know about this upcoming group class of Jump Start. Once you've officially registered for the training program you will receive a welcome letter with even more specifics to get you better prepared for class.
- This is a 4 week medical exercise program
- Sessions will be on Tuesday and Thursdays starting at 7pm EST
- Sessions are 60 minutes long and includes a short lecture on hypertension/diabetes before starting exercise
- Sessions will be conducted live on Zoom
- Sessions will be conducted by Michele Allen, RN
- A private virtual intake session with Nurse Michele must take place BEFORE the start date to allow Nurse Michele time to conduct a thorough assessment and medical history.
- You will need a electronic blood pressure machine (by the 1st/2nd session)to check and report your blood pressure before every class
- If you're diabetic, you will need a glucometer to check and report your blood sugar levels before every class
- You cannot currently be in a physical therapy or chiropractic therapy program to participate in this program (unless your therapist writes a medical clearance note allowing you to exercise and participate)
(Investment for the virtual Jump Start medical exercise program is $520